Below are some players low level players who are playing very well that deserve some consideration to move up.
1. Jason Tweedy- 20th round pick in 2008- 27 G, 105 AB, .408 OBP, 865 OPS, 12 SB and 0 CS. Age 21. Seems like he has good tools and knows how to use them. Strikeouts are a concern (29 in 27 games) but he sort of makes up for it with walks (11 so far).
2. Nick Barnese-3rd round pick in 2007-34.1 IP, 1.57 ERA, 10.75 Ks/9 IP, .211 avg against, and 1.08 WHIP. 19 years old but obviously isnt challenged.
3. Elias Otero- 24 G, 19/8 K to BB ratio, .425 OBP, 1.046 OPS. 20 years old.
4. Eli Sonoqui- 27 G, 36/12 K to BB ratio, .414 OBP, .853 OPS, 20 years old, strikeouts are a little worrisome IMO.
5. Joseph Cruz-29 IP, 2.17 ERA, 10.55 K/9, 34/6 K to BB, 1.24 WHIP. Just turned 20, but has been good so far.
6. Matt Moore-25 IP, 2.84 ERA, 13.5 K/9, .194 Avg against, 1.11 WHIP. Just turned 19 years old! Someone got a scouting report on his stuff?
So I know these are all on small sample sizes. Honestly I would probally wait 1 or 2 more starts for all of the pitchers before moving them up. Of the hitters, I think Tweedy should move up first. He's already 21, about to be 22, and has shown he can hit and looks to have some speed as well. What do you guys think?