I intend to express this game in a haiku:
Edwin Gets Off Free
Rocco hits a homer, yay
The Sox Bullpen Sucks.
- Edwin Jackson's new nickname is Houdini.
- Rocco Baldelli is back, baby.
- Grant Balfour's fastball is best used in this relief ace role we've got him in.
- Ben Zobrist is flashing his pop once again(Sidenote: Feel free to debate in the comments how many homers he'd hit in 600 PAs.)
- J.P. Howell, is fine, besides that one mistake.
- Jason Hammel's Curve is DEVASTATING, but lets not go too far with his talents.
- White Sox show why they NEED to hit so many homers. Bad Bullpen(Besides Jenks) + Hilarious Defense = Fun.