Sorry if this doesnt belong here, I am kind of retarded and couldnt figure out the fanshots. I dont know if anyone has been to Kauffman Stadium before but its one of my favorite stadiums in baseball. They are working on huge upgrades right now...
- new sports bar and restaurant in right field
- 100 inch plasma tv
- team hall of fame in left field
- new bar in left field
- new fountain seats in left field
- new fountain seats in left field,
- behind right and center field will be a new little league field that will be used during games, a carousel, 5 holes of miniature golf, a batting cage, a pitch speed radar so you can see how hard you throw, and a way to time yourself from home to 1B and see how you compare to MLers
- wider concourses, more concession stands, a food court on the view level and new bars on nearly every level
- addition high-end seating options behind home plate
- nearly twice as many suites are being built
- 500 high def TVs around the stadium (copy cats)
- more ribbon boards, an additional board for out of town scores
and I have a story from Kauffman. I went there a few years ago with my dad, it was the middle of the summer and they were having a George Brett t-shirt jersey give away to the first 10,000 fans or something. They were pretty sweet shirts too. Sitting in front of us was about 10 college kids and the next section over was a little league team of probably 12 year olds. This girl that was with the college kids was pissed when she realized she didnt get a George Brett shirt, so she goes to the group of little league kids and for about 20 minutes they are talking about something. Finally she leaves with 2 or 3 of the kids and comes back 10 minutes later with a George Brett shirt. These kids come back with huge smiles on their faces and you could hear them talking to their friends about how this chick took them to the bathroom and flashed them for a t-shirt. George Brett you da man!