Will Myers is on a tear. His last ten games: .390/.447/.707
Here's ten of my favorite recent highlights from Wil the Thrill:
1. Leading off, the now infamous 2-run jack to left field that went over the burm in Louisville on Saturday.
What an easy swing.
2. Myers stole second in an exciting fashion to put himself in scoring position on Sunday, leading to the only Bulls run of the game.
3. Myers is gaining a reputation for sliding to the side of the bag and sneaking his hand in for a safe call at second. Here's another.
4. This huge homerun against Buffalo is the clearest view of Myers flexing his strength I've seen this season.
Quick bat speed, turned on an inside pitch and absolutely crushed it.
5. And following the trend, here's another 2-run blast from Myers, this time reaching out across the plate and pushing the ball past the 400-foot fence at Goodmon Field.
6. Okay, okay. One more 2-run shot.
Bat speed, bat speed, bat speed.
7. Myers's first home run on the season had all the confidence in the world, in spite of an awkward swing down and away.
8-9. Here's a couple hits that fell shy of the outfield wall but made the outfielders just look silly.
10. And to finish my list, a crystal clear video of Myers reaching low for a three-run blast to Tobacco Road in Durham.
What are your favorite Myers moments from the Triple-A season thus far?