Yes, your favorite annual excuse for a drinking game to make the 4 hours pass by is here.
SB Nation posted an official Home Run Derby drinking game here.
Some personal favorites:
- Every time a small child is shown dangerously close to live baseballs, take a drink
- Every time a batter doesn't get the ball out of the infield, take a drink
- Every time there is a super-slow-motion shot of Prince Fielder jiggling, take a drink
- Every time a batter makes a big show of how impressed they are by another batter, take a drink
- Every time a batter hugs another batter, take a drink
- Every time Chris Berman says "HE HIT THAT ONE TO [local township, city, or borough], finish your drink
- Every time a tween outfielder makes an ill-advised dive or leap for a fly ball, finish your drink
- Every time Chris Berman makes up a nickname for a batter that includes a pun, take two drinks
There are many more. Feel free to add your own below.
So, it's gonna be Chris Davis, right?