"Nobody said it would be easy, they just said it would be worth it."
Or some other emotional preteen AIM profile quote like that applies, right?
If you want a recap of last night's game, go here.
Please win tonight, Rays. Please.
Quote of the day:
@PatrickSull If Rays replaced their guys with NBA players and stuck them in a room full of drunken Kardashians, they still wouldn't score.— Jonah Keri (@jonahkeri) September 11, 2013
- If you want to look at numbers and see how the Rays have played per month this season and feel even worse, Jay Jaffe took care of that for you. You've been warned.
- A breakdown of the schedules of the teams in the Wild Card race. As you already know: Rays, woof.
- Alyson Footer provided a look into the eating habits of players around the majors, and how MLB is now consciously encouraging a healthier lifestyle.
- Sam Fuld sat down with Jonah Keri on his podcast to discuss the Rays clubhouse, their reactions to wins (the infamous dance parties) and losses (30-min rule), and what it's like for newcomers.
- Google Glass just got a heck of a lot cooler: