Highlights from today's spring training game include:
- Joe Maddon drinks some water.
- Ben Zobrist hits an opposite field home run.
- Cesar Ramos gets the strikeout on either an outside changeup or a fastball (with no gun and no other pitches to compare it to, it's really tough to tell).
- Grant Balfour gives up a little flair to the third base hole. Clearly he can't pitch and he deserves to be castigated.
- Desmond Jennings pulls a line drive over the fence, because he was once a four-tool prospect.
- Matt Joyce pulls a proper bomb to right field, because he too was once a four-tool prospect.