Bruce Gradkowski needs a nickname!
With the Hot Stove "fun" nearing, with all it's glamourousness and pointlessly high amount of coverage, I feel that we should have fun with it. It's time for us to begin a little tradition on DRays Bay and have a little fun with obnoxious "homer predictions" for Winter/Fall League Baseball, The Winter Meetings, Spring Training and the impending(150+ days to go) 2007 season.
Here are the rules
- Make up a prediction of something that is somewhat plausible but seemingly impossible.
- Show very little common sense, pretty much putting yourself inside Chuck LaMar's brain.
- You are allowed to make 5 total predictions.
- On a scale of 1 to 10(with 1 being least likely and 10 being "it's gonna happen"), put your confidence level on the chances that your prediction will actually come true.
b) No fractions or decimals, only whole numbers.
c) Highest possible score is 40(10,9,8,7,6)
5. Have fun with this, as Rays fans we need some laughter to fill our offseason doldrums.
As in the words of Mills Lane, Let's get it on!