|2009 - James Shields||1-1||2||2||0||0||0||0||12.1||12||5||5||2||4||5||3.65||1.30|
|2009 - Bartolo Colon||1-0||1||1||0||0||0||0||6.0||3||0||0||0||2||2||0.00||.83|
- B.J. Upton, CF
- Carl Crawford, LF
- Evan Longoria, 3B
- Carlos Pena, 1B
- Pat Burrell, DH
- Dioner Navarro, C
- Gabe Gross, RF
- Jason Bartlett, SS
- Akinori Iwamura, 2B
- Chris Getz, 2B
- Josh Fields, 3B
- Carlos Quentin, LF
- Jim Thome, DH
- Jermaine Dye, RF
- Paul Konerko, 1B
- A.J. Pierzynski,
- Alexei Ramirez, SS
- Brian Anderson, CF
- DRB NotesThe Rays have lost three straight home games. The amount of three game home losing streaks in 2008: 0
- The Rays have scored 51 runs over the first 10 games. In the first 10 games of 2008 they scored...51 runs.
- After going 29-18 in one run games in 2008, the team is 1-3 in those contests so far
- Trailing after six innings = Loss, as in 0-5 when trailing after the sixth.
- The Rays get Evan Longoria back tonight. Longoria and Carlos Pena have combined for 10 home runs, the most by a duo in the Majors.
- Also, Los has hit a combined 11 HR in April 2008 & 2009, best in the bigs.
*TV Note* Just got work from FoxSports that Comcast cable will now carry the Rays on SunSports starting tonight. Knology...will not.