Fun fact: the Rays had three players with positive WPA today.
More From DRaysBay
- James Shields to retire as a Ray on Opening Day, throw first pitch
- Countdown to Opening Day: THREE Rays minor leaguers likely to impact the major league team
- Countdown to Opening Day: FOUR Rays can’t-miss prospects who missed
- Countdown to Opening Day: FIVE Rays relievers who gave you a sense of relief
- Opening Day Countdown: Who are your SIX favorite Rays players of all time?
- Rays officially name Shane McClanahan the Opening Day Starter