People who HATE Munenori Kawasaki ALSO HATE:
- The American ideal.
- Thousands of years of Japanese humor culture.
- Calisthenic stretching before physical activity.
- The scent of golden bread, pulled hot from the oven.
- The advances of modern science.
- Responsible family values.
- Feckless, banal baseball players who have more talent than they care to use.
- Ignoring GIFs.
- Spelling "a lot" as a single word.
- Telling old ladies to cross the street they own damn self.
- Reporting to the boss when their cubicle mate takes a nap under the desk; not cool, bro.
- Leaving an unusable amount in the milk jug, but telling no one, "Hey, we're out of milk."