It's easier for me to name the things I didn't like:
- The winds almost pushed me -- no joke -- from the slippery, snow-covered. slushy sidewalk into moving traffic.
- Fans of terrible sports teams everywhere I deigned to gaze.
- Their Chinatown was too small and hardly Chinese.
- I saw a rat in a movie theater whilst watching Silver Linings Playbook. I told the staff, and got the feeling they were pretending to be surprised. For future reference, it was this movie theater.
- The city is organized much like a robot vomited a map and then walked away. Which reminds me: Watch out for vomit on the sidewalks.
- I'm pretty sure I didn't see a non-white person in the entirety of downtown, with the stark exception of some friends from Chicago I met for dinner.
- I walked two miles from my hostel to Fenway Park. It was kinda not worth it. Not that any stadium would be much to look at during the middle of night in the dead of winter.
- There was a lot of historical stuff. That's cool. Except it was too cold to stop and look at any of it.
|TAMPA BAY RAYS||BOSTON RED SOX|
|Ben Zobrist - 2B||Dustin Pedroia - 2B|
|Desmond Jennings - CF||Shane Victorino - RF|
|Matt Joyce - LF||David Ortiz - DH|
|Evan Longoria - 3B||Mike Napoli - 1B|
|James Loney - 1B||Jonny Gomes - LF|
|Wil Myers - RF||Xander Bogaerts - SS|
|David DeJesus - DH||A.J. Pierzynski - C|
|Yunel Escobar - SS||Will Middlebrooks - 3B|
|Ryan Hanigan - C||Jackie Bradley - CF|
|Erik Bedard - LHP||John Lackey - RHP|
City of Boston, good thing or bad thing?
This poll is closed