- Clayton Kershaw did Clayton Kershaw things as he stymied the Chicago Cubs and the Los Angeles Dodgers took a 1-0 victory, evening up the series at one game apiece.
- Meanwhile in the ALCS, the Cleveland Indians have quickly taken a two game lead over the Toronto Blue Jays thanks to some masterful pitching
- Trevor Bauer was supposed to start game two for Cleveland, but cut his finger repairing a drone forcing him to be pushed back a start
- The Arizona Diamondbacks have hired their new General Manager and it’s Mike Hazen, who had been serving as the GM of the Boston Red Sox
- Rays Colored Glasses looks at some potential arbitration issues the Rays may have this off-season
- Chris Archer’s likeness will be featured on an episode of Uncle Grandpa, an animated show on Cartoon Network.
In 2014, the Los Angeles Dodgers officially introduced Andrew Friedman as their new President of Baseball Operations, drilling the final nail in the coffin of his career with the Rays. Friedman had served with the Rays from 2005 to 2014, and helped to form teams that were championship contenders annually.
The answer to Friday’s trivia was Matt Duffy, answered correctly by bossmanjunior333
Wrong answers included Cole Figueroa, Derek Dietrich, Reid Brignac, Taylor Motter, and Nick Franklin
Name this former Ray
- Made his major league debut in 1994 and played in his final season in 2005
- A former MVP & Rookie of the Year candidate, won four Gold Gloves, and was an all-star in 2001. He also helped win a World Series in the late 90’s.
- Slashed .245/.330/.433 over his major league career, although didn’t come close to that during his brief stint with the Rays