- The World Series will kick off on Tuesday, here’s a full schedule of events
- The Chicago Cubs have chance to end their over a century long world series drought as they head to their first series in 71 years
- How game six of the NLCS should have played out
- Justin Upton’s first year of his large contract with the Detroit Tigers didn’t go so well and they actually tried to trade him at some point
- In the upcoming CBA talks, an international draft will be up for discussion, leading to some players potentially boycotting an showcase in the near future
- What can the Rays learn from the Cleveland Indians run of success?
Following their first sub-.500 finish in close to a decade, the Rays woes continued as Andrew Friedman had already announced his decision to leave the team. Then, on October 24th, 2014, Joe Maddon shockingly announced he would be opting out of his contract with the club. He would sign suspiciously quick with the Chicago Cubs and has since led them to their first world series since the 1940’s.
The answer to Friday’s trivia was Bobbie Wilson, answered correctly by my mistake in the article
Name the Former Ray
- Received votes for the MVP award in 2007 & 2009, he was also an all-star during one of those seasons
- Over his career he slashed .275/.368/.477 with 124 home runs. While with the Rays he slashed .179/.304/.333 with two home runs over 31 games.
- His time with the Rays came sometime from 2010 to 2015.