Tigers vs Rays
- Rays took a 9-4 loss
- Matt Moore - 3.0 IP / 1 H / 3 R / 3 BB / 3 K / 1 HR
- Jhan Marinez - 0.0 IP / 5 H / 5 R / 1 BB / 0 K / 1 HR
- Ryne Stanek - 4.0 IP / 6 H / 1 R / 2 BB / 3 K / 0 HR
- Desmond Jennings doubled, stole third base, and then scored on a sac-fly. He then exited, but no reason was given, so assuming nothing to worry about
- Other Rays to record hits were Brandon Guyer, Christian Toribio, Mikie Mahtook, May Acosta, Steve Pearce, Jake Hager, Tim Beckham (HR), and Willy Adames.
- Tim Beckham committed a throwing errror in the first
He (Stanek) hit 100+ I think five times. Moore was unhittable, just lost the strikezone for a period of time. Gose got ahold of the HR that just barely cleared the fence, but went opposite field.The stadium gun didn't seem hot, Moore was around 93-95.The TBex homer was a monster shot.
Braves vs Rays
- Tied, 2-2 after nine innings
- Brad Miller and Daniel Robertson each had errors.
- Adam Wilk - 4.0 IP / 5 H / 2 R / 0 BB / 1 K / 0 HR
- Jaime Schultz - 5.0 IP / 3 H / 0 R / 1 BB / 4 K / 0 HR
- Dayron Varona went 2-3 with a double
- Brad Miller, Corey Dickerson, Jaff Decker, Patrick Leonard, Mike Marjama, and Johnny Field all recorded singles for their lone hits
- The Rays announced their lineup for opening day
- Former Rays News
Kirby Yates will be the final addition to the Yankees 25-man roster.— Jack Curry (@JackCurryYES) April 2, 2016
Played reassigned to minor leagues after tonight's game: Andrew Bailey, Ernesto Frieri, J.P. Arencibia, Will Venable.— Ryan Lawrence (@ryanlawrence21) April 2, 2016
Jerry Sands has made #WhiteSox roster.— Dan Hayes (@CSNHayes) April 1, 2016
- Chris Archer is quickly becoming one of the top faces of major league baseball.
- The Orioles just love odd story-lines. They're choosing to go with a Rule V pick over a Korean free agent, who is now refusing his assignment to the minors.
- Potential breakout players for each team in the majors.
- Solving baseball feuds in the only way it makes sense, a no holds barred death match in the ring.