For the first time, I don't have to leadoff the show with tons and tons of LoMo talk! Huzzah! This week, we dive into some interesting topics, some to do with analysis of catcher's performance on pitching, and other analysis on special jerseys and missed oportunities in the uniform department of major league teams.
This week's questions:
- How much blame should Hank Conger have for Archer's slow start?
- Is Curt Casali going to start getting more playing time going forward?
- What effects do ballpark's have on "catcher's ERA"?
- New Line-ups! Miller moves up, LoMo moves down, and what future changes are going to be made?
- Should Souza replace Jennings in the 5 spot in the order?
- Thoughts on Snell debut
- Will Mahtook push Desmond Jennings for his starting spot?
- What team are you most excited to play in the NL West this season?
- Who goes to the rotation and who stays in the pen once the Rays have Snell, Cobb, and Erasmo all on the club?