- Logan Forsythe is rehabbing his injury and believes he could rejoin the Rays during their next home-stand in two weeks
- Logan Morrison attributes his tremendous turnaround to the non-stop support he has received from his teammates and coaches
- A former member of the Rays organzation and current Minnesota Twins pitching coach, Neil Allen has been suspended following a DWI arrest
- The Process Report looks into the numbers behind Logan Morrison's turnaround and whether or not he'll continue to play anywhere near that level.
- Matthew Silverman joined Buster Olney to discuss Chris Archer, Kevin Kiermaier, and the Rays trade front
AROUND THE LEAGUE
- The Boston Red Sox retired Wade Boggs' jersey before their game yesterday, realizing how embarrassing it was that the Rays had already done that almost two decades prior. Boggs stuck to his former team though as he wore his World Series championship ring to the ceremony...that he won with the Yankees.
- The Kansas City Royals have lost Mike Moustakas for the rest of the season as he tore his ACL
- The Los Angeles Dodgers announced they're promoting one of the top prospects in the game, 20-year old Julio Urias, to make his first major league start later today.
I'm deciding to bring trivia back once a week, might even make a ranking board to make those who answer correctly feel more special about their massive knowledge of the Rays vastly storied history.
So, Logan Morrison currently has a .478 on-base percentage for the month of May, which actually places him at the top of the list for OBP in the month of May for a Rays player in a single-season who recorded at least 50 plate appearances.
Which player now ranks second on that list with an OBP of .476?
Answer will be revealed around noon eastern