- Brandon Guyer gets hit by a lot of pitches, but doesn't wear too much protective padding at the plate...this may soon be changing.
- The Process Report reviewed the Rays past series with the Miami Marlins
- Kevin Kiermaier may be back sooner than expected as there's now a chance he could be activated right after the all-star break
.@RaysBaseball righty Chris Archer talks about his longest start of the season for him Friday night.https://t.co/xDgiVQaXWd— FOX Sports Florida (@FOXSportsFL) May 28, 2016
#Rays Boxberger pitched 2/3 of an inning at Montgomery. 9 pitches/6K. 1 H. 1 SO. Should be last rehab outing.— Roger Mooney (@RogerMooney50) May 28, 2016
Talked to Brent Honeywell, (DL, right arm tenderness). Said his arm feels good and that he's been throwing bullpens. Expects to return soon.— Josh Vitale (@JoshVitale) May 28, 2016
Around the League:
- The Diamondbacks made several splashy moves during the off-season, but so far they haven't payed off. If they could undo those moves, would they?
- "To be the man, you have to beat the man...and also snag a foul ball
- The biggest story in baseball yesterday was the debut of 19 year old Julio Urias...whose debut was quickly soured as he only lasted three innings
- One of the greatest professional softball players in history, Jennie Finch, will become the first woman to manage a professional baseball team