- Neil Solondz offers up his notes of the Rays battering of New York with audio from Kevin Cash, Evan Longoria, Matt Moore, and Hank Conger
- Hank Conger finally broke out of his season long rut last night, hopefully igniting his bat for the rest of the year.
- Kevin Cash says that Brad Boxberger will be eased back into the closer's role
- Topkin offers a writeup of the recently promoted Ryan Garton who went through an unorthodox training program
- The Rays are soliciting outside the box ideas for their new stadium
- Do you live in the Clearwater area and do you also lock your vehicular transport's doors? If you do, then the Clearwater police department may reward you with free Rays tickets.
Around the League:
- Things have looked bleak and have also been downright depressing for the Royals this year. Last night, Kansas City scored seven runs in the ninth inning for a thrilling walk-off victory, so at least they have that...and their World Series rings.
- Yu Darvish is finally back for the Rangers and he delivered a victory for Texas.
- Some drama in New York last night, as the Mets' best pitcher retaliated against Chase Utley for his NLDS actions last year. Syndergaard was immediately ejected and the Mets suffered the wrath of Utley.
- Tim Lincecum will make a couple of starts in the minors before making his Angels debut.
- James Loney's time within the Padres organization was short lived as he has been dealt to the New York Mets.
- James Shields may be on his way back to the American League as the Padres and White Sox are discussing a possible trade.