We start the first AskDRB of May with a bit of a look back on the first month. I have lots of excitement about Logan Forsythe, so look forward to a nice rambling lovefest for Frosty the leadoff Ray.
Questions and Topics:
- When is the Desmond Jennings story going to end?
- Is the bullpen a bigger problem than our starting rotation?
- Is Souza's 35% K-rate ever going to go down?
- When do the Rays make the switch to Richie Shaffer for LoMo?
- Just how much do we like Brad Miller at #2? (quite a lot)
- Despite changes to approach and offseason additions, the Rays offense is perceptively struggling. When will it get better?
- Could Corey "Big Swinging" Dickerson move to first base in the future?
- "Will Forsythe always be dragging down the Rays first pitch offensive numbers?"
- When does Motter replace Beckham?
- Is Longo being too aggressive with Dickerson batting behind him?
- Could Willy Adames or Daniel Robertson overtake both Taylor Motter and Tim Beckham this season?
- Who goes down when Boxy comes back?
- Are an abundance of off days in April and May good for the team, bad for the team, or neither?
- I rank the 6 movies on the posters behind me!
- With the amount of great Rays pitching prospects coming up soon, will the Rays look to trade Alex Cobb, Drew Smyly, and/or Matt Moore?
- And if they do, what kind of deal would the Rays target?