AskDRB is back just in time for Trade Deadline season! The Rays season still has quite a bit of intrigue and excitement left to offer, so let's dive into this weeks questions and my rambling answers.
- No chance the Rays trade Longo, right? Right?!?
- Could the Rays actually trade Chris Archer?
- Is the Bullpen's worst days behind them?
- Who actually calls the games: Cash, Hickey, or the catchers? And are the catchers to blame for the poor performance of the starting rotation?
- Movie suggestions! (Gave me an excuse to hype up Stranger Things, which is amazing).
- Will we see Adames or Gillaspie in September?
- Could Brad Miller be moved to 1st next season?
- Strongest Pokemon Go Pokemon I have on my roster?
- Is Archer tipping his pitches?
- "If you HAD to pick either Blake Snell, Casey Gillaspie, and Jacob Faria or Willy Adames, Brent Honeywell, and Jake Bauers who do you take?"
-Will the Rays new stadium be packed with whacky and strange features?! (like fans. *rimshot*)