Being an umpire is a tricky job. Basically you are constantly questioned, every decision is gonna be disliked by a large and loud group of fans, and occasionally you get smartass bloggers trying to pitch the idea that their job should be automated.
That being said: if the human element is a part of sports, then the natural symbiotic relationship with fans second guessing of those decisions will be the natural order of the world. One cannot exist without the other.
- How do the Rays get better in 1-run games?
- Should the Rays take a look at the newly released Josh Hamilton? (only if that look is at his stats showing a sharp decline)
- What vet 1B/DH options should the Rays be looking at for Free Agency?
- Could Mitch Moreland be a smart buy-low candidate for the Rays?
- Is Chris Archer still the Rays ace going into 2017?
- Do the Rays need to upgrade defensively in the outfield?
- Jake Bauers talk, timeline, and will he be replacing Souza in RF sometime next season?
AskDRB Live Q&A! If you have a burning question about the Rays, post in the comments to get it read and answered live! Make sure to follow DRaysBay on Twitter @draysbay and Darby: @darby_robinsonPublicado por DRaysBay em Quarta, 24 de agosto de 2016