- Is there any hope in the minors of an actually good Catcher playing for the Rays?
- Is Brad Miller locked in as the starting 1B next year, or will he be moved to LF?
- Are the Rays going to target a Corner Outfielder or a 1B as a priority in the offseason, or will they be more open about targets and see where the value leads them?
- Can the Rays make room for Casey Gillaspie early in 2017?
- Does Dewayne Staats and BA being vocally critical or having dissenting opinions on team choices make the average fan lose faith in the team’s future?
- Which players are on their way out? Will Tim Beckham and Taylor Motter be welcomed back next year, or is the writing on the walls?
- Will Enny Romero have a role in the Rays bullpen in 2017?
- What level will Justin Williams start 2017 in? Will he make Durham?
- Could the MLB ever adopt a Loan system like in professional Soccer?
AskDRB Live Q&A! If you have a burning question about the Rays, post in the comments to get it read and answered live! Make sure to follow DRaysBay on Twitter @draysbay and Darby: @darby_robinsonPosted by DRaysBay on Wednesday, September 21, 2016