WE HAVE A GAME 7!
An absolute treat of a World Series thus far with each game being highly contested and exciting to watch, game seven is certainly highly anticipated to say the least.
To quickly recap last night’s game, the Astros clung to a one run lead for most of play, but the Dodgers stormed back in the 6th to take the lead and added a go-ahead run in the 7th to make it a 3-1 game, and the Dodgers would go on to claim the victory to split the series at a three games apiece.
Starting the final game of the series will be Lance McCullers for the Astros and Yu Darvish for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Derek Jeter wants to start fresh in Miami, so he’s going to be shedding $$$ and trading off big stars, most notably, Giancarlo Stanton
- The annual Fielding Bible award winners were announced, with none of the Rays players making the cut
- Four former Rays are now major league managers, hard not to see a connection
- Since Hillsborough announced their spot for a Rays stadium, one of the key talking points has been parking
- Brandon Lowe will represent the Rays in the Arizona Fall League All-Star game, taking place Saturday night
- The Rays had some front office news yesterday
Noted analyst Josh Kalk is leaving #Rays to pursue other opportunities. Had been director of pitching research & development.— Marc Topkin (@TBTimes_Rays) November 1, 2017
Kalk, a noted expert in PITCHf/x data and injury prevention studies, had been w/ #Rays since 2009 as an analyst. Guessing he joins new team.— Marc Topkin (@TBTimes_Rays) November 1, 2017
Who are you rooting for in Game 7
This poll is closed
Los Angeles Dodgers
If not the Rays, then who cares