Guys, we have video of real Rays baseball.
Actual workouts start today. Pitchers and catchers are in camp and there will be fielding drills. Rays Radio will be giving updates on day one here.
- Jason Collette took a close look at this year’s bullpen compared to what the Rays had last year.
- Mark Topkin gave a roundup of where the Rays are and what they need to go right this year.
- Tom Jones used a lot of paragraph breaks.
- Bill Chastain gave updates on all the Rays recovering from injury.
- Jesus Sanchez, Rays breakout prospect?
- Craig Edwards gots us ready for the World Baseball Classic. Chris Archer is projected to be the best US starter.
- Good swing analysis from Joe Clarkin, on Jean Segura.
- A few days old, but I loved this—how does a breaking ball deceive a batter (focuses on Jose Urias)?
From a Sports on Earth article, the ten oldest players in the league this year. Number seven, at 39 years old, is an ex-Ray. Who is he?
Phrased differently, who’s the oldest ex-Ray still playing baseball?