The Tampa Bay Rays and New York Yankees engaged in a back-and-forth affair yesterday afternoon with the Yankees eventually walking off in extra innings. Jake Odorizzi struggled at first, but rebounded nicely. On the offensive side, several Rays slugged home runs, including back-to-back shots from Willy Adames and Corey Dickerson. Ryan Brett also had a solo homer of his own.
The Rays are playing late tonight, at 6:35 pm in Port Charlotte against the Colombian National Team. It won’t be televised, but Rays Radio will be on the air.
- The Atlanta Braves leaped another hurdle on their way to finding a new spring training home
- Rays Radio continued their features on players in camp with Dalton Kelly, one of the players acquired in the Richie Shaffer trade with the Mariners
- Longtime Fox Sports Director, Bill Webb, passed away
- Corey Dickerson shed over 20 pounds this off-season and is hoping that leads to more success
- Ryne Stanek has embraced his transition to the bullpen with open arms
- Chris Carter might be thinking twice about choosing the Yankees over the Rays, also Logan Morrison will make his spring debut tonight
- Chris Archer says the current political landscape of America makes the World Baseball Classic even more important