The Tampa Bay Rays annual fan fest at Tropicana Field is just around the corner, with the event set for Saturday, February 10th from 11 am to 4 pm. Season ticket holders will be granted entrance, one hour early. Admittance and parking for the event are free.
The full details of the fan fest have yet to be announced, but we know that at least six current Rays will be on hand to sign autographs with Kevin Kiermaier, Chris Archer, Jake Odorizzi, Mallex Smith, Blake Snell, and Wilson Ramos all scheduled to be on hand.
Autograph passes will go on sale on Thursday, January 25th at 10 am to season ticket holders, and then to the general public on Friday, January 26th at 10 am. To commemorate their 20th season, the passes will be $20 for each player, with two purchases limited per buyer.
You can purchase the autograph passes and learn more about the Rays fan fest at this link.
Hall of Fame
- The National Baseball Hall of Fame will announce their class of 2018 tonight with the announcement being broadcast live on MLB Network at 6pm
- The Rays beat writers, Marc Topkin and Roger Mooney, as well as the rest of the BBWAA members of the local media showcased their ballots
- Marc Topkin wrote in the times about his decision process.
- During his ‘This Week in Rays Baseball’ podcast, Neil Solondz was joined by Marc Topkin, where Topkin discussed his ballot
- Willy Adames was named the 6th best SS prospect in baseball by MLB Pipeline
- The Milwaukee Brewers have made a trade offer to the Miami Marlins for OF Christian Yelich
- Count the Los Angeles Angels among the teams that will have expanded netting for the upcoming season
- Former Houston Astros top prospect, Jon Singleton has been suspended 100 games thanks to being caught for using a drug of abuse for the third time