Spring Training is here!
Baseball is back, and with it hope springs eternal! It’s also the time of year where sportswriters everywhere hear word of players who are in “the best shape of his life”! Fun fact: 69.420% of all players in baseball will be in the best shape of their lives during the Spring. That’s a real statistic that you can take to the bank!
- Marc Topkin has notes from camp, including Duffy’s return, and an early #BSOHL for Wilson Ramos.
- The Trevor Plouffe era in Tampa Bay is over.
- New Cleveland 1B Yonder Alonso went undercover at Fan Fest, and it was comedy gold.
- Really enjoyable piece by the always enjoyable Jeff Sullivan, about how the Cardinals kind of signed Greg Holland by signing Bud Norris.
- Are you also a crazy person who wants to look ahead to scouting the best prospects of the 2018, 2019, and 2020 MLB drafts? Well Eric Longenhagen and Kiley McDaniel are also insane people who ranked them. Enjoy these madmen’s work!