The Tampa Bay Rays released the promotional schedule for the 2018 season today, which features 30 unique collectibles, with many tied to the team’s 20th anniversary celebration throughout the 2018 season.
Opening Day will be the only weekday game scheduled to have giveaways, with a schedule magnet and 20th anniversary cowbell. All other promotional games will be Saturday’s and Sunday’s throughout the season.
Saturday promotional items this year are available to all fans, and include:
- 1998 Replica Seat Cushion (March 31 vs. Red Sox) presented by GTE Financial
- Carl Crawford Bobblehead (April 14 vs. Phillies) presented by DEX Imaging
- Car Sun Shade (April 21 vs. Twins) presented by Florida Department of Transportation
- Tropical Shirt (May 5 vs. Blue Jays) presented by Hooters
- Kevin Kiermaier STAR WARS Pop Vinyl (May 26 vs. Orioles) presented by Tech Data
- Fred McGriff & Tino Martinez Bobblehead (June 9 vs. Mariners) presented by Suncoast Credit Union
- Rays & Devil Rays Reversible Jersey (June 23 vs. Yankees) presented by Suncoast Credit Union
- Hugging Steven Souza Jr. Doll (June 30 vs. Astros) presented by FOX Sports Sun
- DJ Kitty Mascot Head (July 21 vs. Marlins)
- Akinori Iwamura Bobblehead (August 4 vs. White Sox)
- Wade Boggs Bobblehead (August 25 vs. Red Sox)
- 20th Anniversary Photo Viewer (September 8 vs. Orioles) presented by Sagicor Life Insurance Company
- Tote Bag (September 15 vs. Athletics) presented by MLB Network
- Dan Johnson Bobblehead (September 29 vs. Blue Jays) presented by Moffitt Cancer Center.
Sunday promotional items are for kids 14 and under, while supplies last, and include
- Commemorative Baseball (April 1 vs. Red Sox) presented by Tampa Bay Times
- Steven Souza Jr. Wristband (April 15 vs. Phillies) presented by Tampa General Hospital
- Mascot Socks (April 22 vs. Twins) presented by GEICO
- Baseball Toss Game (May 6 vs. Blue Jays) presented by Morgan Auto Group
- Raymond Children’s Book (May 27 vs. Orioles)
- Boogie Board (June 10 vs. Mariners) presented by Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital
- Chris Archer Snapback Hat (June 24 vs. Yankees)
- Wearable Rays Up Flag (July 1 vs. Astros) presented by Tampa General Hospital Children’s Medical Center
- Beach Tank Top (July 22 vs. Marlins) presented by Tradewinds Island Resorts
- Kevin Kiermaier Lunch Box (August 5 vs. White Sox)
- DJ Kitty Slippers (August 26 vs. Red Sox)
- Snack N’ Drink Cup (September 9 vs. Orioles)
- Toy Truck (September 16 vs. Athletics) presented by W.B. Mason
- PopSockets (September 30 vs. Blue Jays)
Sundays will once again be Family Fun Days, courtesy of Tampa General Hospital. Every Sunday home game will feature free parking for cars with four or more passengers and a variety of postgame activities for kids, including Kids Run the Bases and a DJ Kitty Dance Party featuring mascots and entertainers.
For the fifth consecutive season, concourse activities will be complimentary for kids 14 years and under. Activities include Power Alley Batting Cage, Speed Pitch, Virtual Reality Homerun Derby, Raymond’s Treehouse, Topps Make Your Own Baseball Card and the Grand Slam Alley, courtesy of GameTime. Extra entertainers will also perform on Sundays, including face painters, stilt walkers, jugglers and balloon artists. In addition, every Sunday home game, two Rays players will sign autographs for kids 14 years and under along the right field stands from 12:00–12:30 p.m.
Information above courtesy team press release.