It’s almost All-Star Game time! While it’s easy for Rays fans to get mad about the (very obvious) snub of a pitcher whose name rhymes with Snake Bell, I think we can all agree that the All-Star Game is still an awful lot of fun.
For starters, it’s all the very best (or at least most popular) players in baseball, taking to the field to show their stuff, but with nothing at stake. As a result, things can often get goofy and hilarious, and it’s a rare opportunity to see these serious athletes take the field and just have a great time.
So as we head into the All-Star break we thought we’d give everyone a chance to predict how they think things might play out at the big game.
- Who will win the Home Run Derby?
- How many home runs will the winner hit?
- Who will hit the first home run in the ASG?
- Which batter will strike out first?
- Which player will make an error?
- Which player will feature in their own ridiculous non-play moment (ie: Nelson Crus posing for a photo with Joe West)?
- How many times will the broadcasters mention Stanton and Judge skipping the Home Run Derby?
- How many pitchers will the AL team use?
- Which team will win the game?
Just copy the above questions, then head over to the FanPosts section and select “New FanPost.” Then all you need to do is pick all the correct answers, otherwise you will be shamed eternally by your fellow FanPosters.