The Tampa Bay Rays today announced single-game tickets for the Rays 2019 season, presented by Tampa General Hospital, will go on sale this week according to the following schedule:
- Friday, February 8 at 10 a.m.—Single-game tickets go on sale to the general public exclusively through raysbaseball.com, and through
- Saturday, February 9 at 10 a.m.—Single-game tickets go on sale through all outlets, including the BayCare Box Office at Tropicana Field, at single-game ticket sales tables on the field at Fan Fest, presented by Tampa Bay Times, by calling 888-FAN-RAYS or online at raysbaseball.com.
Fans who sign up for the Rays Insider, the Rays official email newsletter, will have the opportunity to participate in a special online presale on Thursday, February 7 at 10 a.m. The registration deadline for this presale is Wednesday, February 6 at noon. Fans can visit raysbaseball.com/newsletter today to register. Current subscribers need not re-apply. Rays Season Ticket Holders, Spring Training Season Ticket Holders and Corporate Partners will also receive information about special presale opportunities.
Ticket Specials for 2019
In addition, Rays ticket specials will be offered throughout the season and can be found at raysbaseball.com/specials. These specials include:
- Family Packs presented by Coca-Cola—For select Sunday home games, fans can purchase Family Packs, which include three (3) or more Outfield tickets and a 20 oz. Coke product with each ticket purchased. Family Pack tickets start at $17 each.
- Salute to Service presented by Suncoast Credit Union—Military, Teachers and First Responders can receive two (2) complimentary tickets to select Monday home games, additional bonus dates and special ticket offers throughout the season. Some exclusions apply. Military, Teachers and First Responders are encouraged to visit raysbaseball.com/specials to sign up. Affiliation will once again be verified by ID.me, a third-party MLB approved verification service. Tickets will be made available one week prior to each scheduled game date.
- $2 Kids Tickets—For select home games, tickets for kids 14 years and under are $2 with the purchase of a full-price adult ticket.
- Senior Special—For select weekday day games, Press Level tickets for fans 60 years and older are only $15. Offer includes games on Memorial Day (May 27 vs. Toronto), Independence Day (July 4 vs. New York-AL) and Labor Day (September 2 vs. Baltimore).
- $7.11 Tickets presented by 7-Eleven—For all Friday home games, fans may purchase tickets for only $7.11. To take advantage of this special price, fans should visit a participating local 7-Eleven store and pick up the Rays Friday night discount coupon. Coupons will be in 7-Eleven stores starting March 11, 2019.
- Student Ticket Offers—Students with a valid .edu email address can register to receive ticket discounts and special offers. Tickets start at $5. Interested students should visit raysbaseball.com/specials in order to register and participate. Tickets will be made available one week prior to each eligible game date.