The Rays were active at the trade deadline, moving major leaguers and prospects. Here is a recap of our coverage of these transactions.
- Rays trade RHP Casey Sadler to the LA Dodgers for minor league reliever Nathan Witt, and utility man Andrew Velazquez to the Cleveland Indian for international slot money
- Rays trade INF Triple A prospect Nick Solak for Texas Rangers RH reliever Peter Fairbanks.
- Rays DFA RH reliever Ian Gibaut, and then trade him to Texas Rangers for cash or a PTBNL.
- Rays get Toronto Blue Jays infielder/outfielder Eric Sogard for PTBNL.
- Rays trade RH infielder Christian Arroyo and RH reliever Hunter Wood to Cleveland Indians for Lo-A outfielder Ruben Cardenas and slot money.
- Rays trade RH pitcher Jacob Faria to Milwaukee Brewers for RH first baseman Jesus Aguilar.
- Rays trade LH relief pitcher Adam Kolarek to LA Dodgers for Hi-A prospect Niko Hulsizer.
- Rays trade Triple A outfielder Joe McCarthy to San Francisco Giants for LHP low minors pitcher Jacob Lopez.
- Rays trade RH reliever Ryne Stanek and Triple A outfielder Jesus Sanchez to Miami Marlins for RH reliever Nick Anderson and RH reliever/starter Trevor Richards.
Tyler Glasnow and Anthony Banda, both on the 60-day IL, will likely be added back before the season ends. Banda is close to completing his rehab assignment at Durham.