- The wait is over. You can stop checking the news, checking Twitter, staying up late. Finally the answers have come in. The Édgar García trade is finally complete:
#Rays send RHP Rodolfo Sánchez to the Phillies as the player to be named to complete the Édgar García trade.— Juan Toribio (@juanctoribio) November 5, 2020
- Cash a finalist for AL Manager of the Year - Juan Toribio, MLB.com: The Rays do have one extremely good chance at bringing home an offseason award.
- How 2017 Dodgers, Rays trades could inform unusual MLB offseason - Joel Sherman, New York Post: Two trades of aging, expensive, team legends within 4 days of each-other in 2017 were the set of dominos leading down to moves that eventually helped LA and TB to the World Series, according to Sherman.
- Randy Arozarena Biopic In The Works From Wonderfilm Media - Amanda N’Duka, Deadline: The legend of Randy Arozarena is set to grow even greater.
- Today marks the release of the last set of Team Affinity cards in MLB the Show 20, and the Rays last big card is a 99 Nick Anderson:
Here is the Nick Anderson 2020 #FinestSeries!@RaysBaseball Team Affinity Stage 4 arrives in MLB The Show 20 THIS FRIDAY!— MLB The Show (@MLBTheShow) November 3, 2020
Get MLB The Show 20 Now: https://t.co/IXmdmrzUIj#MLBTheShow20 pic.twitter.com/EzSANHxF9X
- Why Rays’ Kevin Kiermaier didn’t win a Gold Glove - Marc Topkin, Tampa Bay Times: A change in metrics locked out the best defensive CF in baseball from getting the award for being the best defensive CF in baseball.
- Willy Adames 2020 Season Review - Dylan Loucks, Rays Colored Glasses: While disappointing at the plate in the postseason, there was still a lot to love about Willy Adames 2020 season.
- Former Rays prospect and Corona Santiago High standout Brandon Martin convicted of triple murder - Nathan Fenno, Los Angeles Times: Another twist and turn in this tragic story.
- 2021 Top 50 Free Agents - Craig Edwards, Fan Graphs
- Ranking the Top 49 MLB Free Agents of the 2020-21 Class - Michael Baumann, The Ringer
- Here are this year’s Silver Slugger winners - Paul Casella, MLB.com: No Rays, but one old friend did bring home the honors.