The Tampa Bay Rays and Tampa Bay Rowdies are hitting the streets this offseason with the Rays and Rowdies on the Road experience. The traveling caravan will include Rays and Rowdies merchandise, photo opportunities and exclusive fan experiences.
Fans can take photos of the Rays American League Championship trophy, the Rowdies Eastern Conference Champions trophy and the Petco Park chair that caught Mike Brosseau’s game-winning home run against the New York Yankees in Game 5 of the American League Division Series.
A pop-up shop merchandise trailer will have select championship apparel and novelties available for purchase, and Rays and Rowdies ticket sales account executives will also be on site at events to answer questions regarding Season Ticket Holder deposits and benefits which ensure priority access when fans return to the stands.
The caravan will appear at various locations around the Tampa Bay area and beyond, including the St. Pete Pier, Armature Works, ZooTampa and more. The tour will kick off at the St. Pete Pier tomorrow, December 3 with special appearances by Rowdies Head Coach Neill Collins and World Series Game 4 hero Brett Phillips.
The current schedule of events includes:
- Thursday, December 3 from 5–9 p.m. at Spa Beach Park at the St. Pete Pier (600 2nd Ave. NE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701)
- Saturday, December 5 from 4–8 p.m. at Tierra Verde Tree Lighting (1110 Pinellas Bayway, South Tierra Verde, FL 33715)
- Sunday, December 6 from 9 a.m.–12 p.m. at ZooTampa (1101 W. Sligh Ave., Tampa, FL 33604)
- Friday, December 11 from 5–9 p.m. at Snowcat Ridge (27839 Joe Rd., Dade City, FL 33525)
- Saturday, December 12 from 11 a.m.–3 p.m. at Florida Aquarium (701 Channelside Dr., Tampa, FL 33602)
- Sunday, December 13 from 5–10 p.m. at Holiday Tree and Light Festival at The Grove (6105 Wesley Grove Blvd., Wesley Chapel, FL 33544)
- Thursday, December 31 from 10 a.m.–1 p.m. at Noon Years Eve at Armature Works (1910 N. Ola Ave., Tampa, FL 33602)
The Rays and Rowdies on the Road experience includes COVID-19 safety protocols in accordance with CDC guidelines. Face masks are mandatory in order to enter the caravan zone, regardless of the rules at a particular venue. In addition to the face mask requirement, the experience zone includes access to hand sanitizer, social-distancing signage and reminders, and frequent disinfecting of all experiences that include fan interaction.
We're going around town to see y'all!— Tampa Bay Rays (@RaysBaseball) December 2, 2020
For more information on the events, visit RaysBaseball.com/EventsTour and RowdiesSoccer.com/EventsTour. Additional stops on the tour will be posted as they are confirmed.