- From MLB’s wildest day to the Astros’ scandal: The most meme-worthy moments ever for all 30 teams - Sam Miller, ESPN.com: The Rays selection is that of Toe Nash, the best that never was.
- These sliders are nasty and move in wild ways - David Adler, Thomas Harrigan, Matt Kelly, Sarah Langs and Andrew Simon, MLB.com: If it’s about sick nasty sliders, then you know Chaz Roe is involved.
- That freaking guy — the surprising hitters who have terrorized each AL team - Eno Sarris, The Athletic: Remember how much Bossman Junior terrorized the Yankees?
- Wade Boggs: The Greatest Power Hitter of the Early Tampa Bay Rays? - Seth Carter, Rays Colored Glasses: Wade Boggs and “power hitter” are not exactly two things that ever go together.
- Here is 1 future ace for each AL East team - Bill Ladson, MLB.com: The future is now for the Rays Glasnow.
- Local brothers found a home in Rays’ clubhouse - Scott Zucker, Sun Sports
- Tom Brady has arrived in Tampa Bay, moving into Derek Jeter’s mansion - Rick Stroud and Marc Topkin, Tampa Bay Times: The GOAT moves into a decent former baseball player’s old house.
Around the League
- An Activist and a Bookworm, Sean Doolittle Is the Conscience of Baseball - Emma Baccellieri, Sports Illustrated: Not a Rays player, but Doolittle is one of my favorite ballplayers on and off the diamond, so when a good story profiling him comes around I’m gonna include it.
- AJ Hinch, Jeff Luhnow suspensions fulfilled in 2020 even if MLB season canceled - ESPN
- Rumored MLB 2020 season plan: Three reactions - Tom Gatto, Sporting News: The pros and cons of a rumored 100 game season.