- When Baseball returns, it’ll be time to get creative with those celebrations and dugout cheers:
Handshakes after this will hit a little different.— Tampa Bay Rays (@RaysBaseball) April 30, 2020
But the boys were preparing. pic.twitter.com/q0k7d0zAeh
- Rays to offer ticket refunds or credits with a 25-percent bonus - Marc Topkin, Tampa Bay Times
- Snell to face Lux in Players League playoffs - Adam Berry, MLB.com: Make sure to tune in tonight (FS1 at 10 p.m. ET) to root on Snellzilla in his first round postseason matchup.
- Yarby and Xavier Edwards talking with Neil on This Week in Rays Baseball:
- Tampa Bay Rays: 2020 All-Prospect Opening Day Lineup - Jake Wiener, Prospects 1500
- Rowdies riding out season delay with hopes of keeping momentum - Dan Lucas, WFLA NBC
- Former Red Sox star Manny Ramirez, 47, eyes baseball return in Taiwan - ESPN
- Let’s talk about Barry Zito singing in a rhinoceros costume on national TV - Grant Brisbee, The Athletic: There couldn’t be more of an in the wheelhouse article for Brisbee than talking about Zito signing in a rhino costume.
- Happy 59th! Or is it 58th? Cracking the mystery of Don Mattingly’s birthday - Sam Miller, ESPN
- Yesterday was a good day in Rays and Rocco history:
- Delightful story of a Cubs fan’s old letter campaign as a “FA Fan”:
When my dad became upset at the Cubs’ performance he would write other teams, offering to sign a contract as a free agent fan. Some teams wrote back to him. Here are some of their replies. pic.twitter.com/vNDbbBzMS9— Don Kostelec (@KostelecPlan) April 30, 2020