The Tampa Bay Rays are going All In and treating you like Rays royalty!
One winner of an auction at the Fanatics website will get to throw out the first pitch at an upcoming home game, bring 11 friends to watch batting practice on the field before the game, and enjoy a pregame visit with Rays manager Kevin Cash.
The VIP experience will also include a behind-the-scenes tour of Tropicana Field, including a trip to the TV and radio booth.
The auctioned event concludes with a luxury suite for 12, complete with food and drinks included. For one inning of the game, 2019 MLB Executive of the Year Erik Neander will even stop by! To cap it all of, the winner, will also take home a personalized jersey to commemorate the experience.
- 100% of the money raised through this Game/Auction will go directly to Feeding America, Meals On Wheels, World Central Kitchen and No Kid Hungry.
- Behind-the-scenes tour with visits to both the Rays TV and radio booth for winner and 11 guests (not all at once)
- First pitch at a TBD game (three guests can join on the field)
- Luxury suite for 12 with basic food package
- Personalized jersey for the winner
- Pregame batting practice viewing for winner and 11 guests
- Pregame visit with Rays manager Kevin Cash for winner and 11 guests
- Watch one inning of the game with 2019 MLB Executive of the Year Erik Neander
- Sponsored by All In Challenge Foundation
Break out the wallet, and Go Rays!