- The Rays’ Top 5 international signings of all time - Juan Toribio, MLB.com: Who is your pick for Rays best international signing?
- The Rays’ Next Breakout Reliever? - Connor Byrne, MLB Trade Rumors: Collin Poche could be in line the be the next big thing in the Rays bullpen filled with filthy arms.
- Dallas Braden says he had hangover when he threw perfect game for A’s vs. Rays - Tampa Bay Times: Neat.
- Tom Zimmer retires after 50 years in baseball - Marc Topkin, Tampa Bay Times
- Justin Su’a, the Mental Performance Coach for the Rays, did the Character Combine podcast:
Ep. 71 with @Justinsua is available!— Character Combine (@SportsCharacter) May 6, 2020
He is the Mental Performance Coach for the Tampa Bay Rays and the host of the Increase Your Impact Podcast. We discuss his journey in the world of mental conditioning, athlete motivation, and more!https://t.co/u2cfRAsDyL#charactercombine pic.twitter.com/5c8pwEvnBO
- The Bolts, Alex Killorn, breaking Netflix news:
- Get used to watching the Bucs in primetime this year:
5⃣ prime-time games.— Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@Buccaneers) May 8, 2020
All eyes on us. pic.twitter.com/OYyksuCiJG
- As fight over pay looms, MLB floats revenue sharing with players - Evan Drellich, The Athletic
- Explore the Good, Bad, and Bizarre Corners of MLB With ‘Baseball BBQ’ - The Ringer: The Céspedes Family BBQ boys, Jake Mintz and Jordan Shusterman, have a new podcast on The Ringer.
- Buying In to Analytics and the Advantage of the Multisport Athlete With Dave Roberts - Flying Coach podcast, The Ringer
- On Watching KBO Games, in Korean - Ben Clemens, Fan Graphs: I’m not sure about all of you, but I’m absolutely loving the KBO so far, and really enjoying watching the Korean streams on Twitch more than the ESPN broadcasts.