- Here’s why the Rays are made for 2020 - David Adler, MLB.com: The Rays are built perfectly for the weird 2020 season, and the baseball world has taken notice.
- New changeup, ‘nasty’ slider, Fairbanks set to go - Juan Toribio, MLB.com: Name a better duo than the Rays and extremely nasty relievers. I’ll wait.
- Another year, another low-cost closer to the rescue for the Rays - John Romano, Tampa Bay Times: Nick Anderson won’t be “low cost” for long with some of the most electric stuff in the relief game.
- Someday there will be a time when it’s not 2020, and the Rays schedule is another reminder of that:
2020 will end at some point— Tampa Bay Rays (@RaysBaseball) July 9, 2020
So here's some good news for 2021!
- Your 2020 (simulated) world champions, the Tampa Bay Rays - Dan Barbarisi, The Athletic: Some of the most weird and head scratching fake trades you will ever see, but it worked for the virtual Rays.
- Tom Verducci is all aboard the Rays hype train:
This @RaysBaseball staff is SCARY #MLBTonight | #RaysUp pic.twitter.com/i24giJKJ1Y— MLB Network (@MLBNetwork) July 9, 2020
- American League East fans, meet your National League East opponents - Meghan Montemurro and more, The Athletic: Get to know who the Rays will fare outside of the AL east this season.