- Top 62 Prospects: Tampa Bay Rays - Eric Longenhagen, Fan Graphs: Longenhagen always does such a tremendous job diving deep into each system, it’s always a must read.
- Top 100 MLB prospects for 2021: Keith Law’s rankings are here, with Wander Franco at No. 1 - Keith Law, The Athletic: More prospect rankings, and just a teaser for Rays fans: Keith has a surprise Rays name coming in hot at 59.
- Unveiling MLB’s Top 100 prospects - MLB.com: 8 Rays make MLB Pipeline’s top 100.
- Despite Kriseman rebuff, Rays owner Sternberg commits to Tampa Bay - Margie Manning, St Pete Catalyst: Posturing intensifies.
- Fox Sports Sun rebranded, but accessibility still an issue - Eduardo A. Encina, Tampa Bay Times
- Champa Bay: Bucs continue amazing local sports run after Lightning, Rays - Greg Auman and Joe Smith, The Athletic
- Could Tampa Bay Be the New Titletown? - Victor Mather, New York Times
- From over to the Grass Rays, a really neat deep dive look at one of the biggest plays that put the Bucs into the Super Bowl. If there’s one thing we love here at DRaysBay it’s deep dive analysis no matter the sport!
Around the League
- Tanaka returns home to the only other team he ever knew: The Rakuten Eagles of the NPB
- Mets sign free agent LHP Aaron Loup - John Trupin, Amazin’ Avenue: The Ex-Ray lands in Queens.
- Jeff Passan with a trailer for what he’s calling “...the most important story I’ve ever written”
- Brewers’ Sara Goodrum becomes the first woman to lead an organization’s minor-league hitting department - Tom Haudricourt, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: Good for Goodrum and the Brewers!
- This is very cool: