- Sheer dominance from ‘Glas you want to see’ - Adam Berry, MLB.com: This was the type of Glasnow that could win a Cy Young.
- Glasnow was extra nasty today:
So you wanted to see some Glas Gas?— Tampa Bay Rays (@RaysBaseball) March 11, 2021
We got you pic.twitter.com/zVyUKjOLfg
- Your ‘21 ERA champs? Try these 10 aces - Paul Casella, Jason Catania, Matt Kelly, Manny Randhawa and Andrew Simon, MLB.com: Perfect timing for this hype piece!
- Notes: Fairbanks debuts; McHugh goes 2 - Adam Berry, MLB.com: Other notes from yesterday’s Spring game.
- Can you guess which Rays pitcher Statcast results love? - John Romano, Tampa Bay Times: Yarbrough gets more love.
- The Last Ordinary Inning - Emma Baccellieri, Sports Illustrated: A look back to 1 year ago, when the Rays were involved in a meaningless spring training game that turned out to have a whole lot more meaning soon after.
- Rich Hill has a chance to land in Rays history this year:
If Rich Hill appears in a game for us on May 24th or later, he would become the oldest player in club history— Tampa Bay Rays (@RaysBaseball) March 12, 2021
Seems relevant on his birthday pic.twitter.com/HOWKEjVd5w
- Pronunciation Guide - Tampa Bay Rays: New year, new pronunciation guide, this time with audio!
- Sports gambler Benjamin Tucker Patz pleads guilty to threatening to kill Rays players - Cassandra Negley, Yahoo!Sports
- Always be Tweaking - the Rob Manfred motto:
MLB just announced they're testing experimental rules in the minor leagues including:— joon (@joonlee) March 11, 2021
- Larger bases to reduce collisions
- Limits of defensive shifts requiring four players on the boundaries of the infield dirt
- Requiring pitchers to step off before throwing to a base pic.twitter.com/WhMhKdIyBH