- Predicting the Rays’ Opening Day roster - Adam Berry, MLB.com: As we approach Opening Day, with some Spring injuries, another look at what we might see from the Rays roster to start the season.
- How will Rays’ opening-day roster look? - Marc Topkin, Tampa Bay Times: With a day off, it seems Opening Day roster speculation was the hot choice. Fun to look and compare two predictions.
- Why Tyler Glasnow will be Rays’ opening day starter - Marc Topkin, Tampa Bay Times: Glasnow ascension to superstar status could finally reach its apex in 2021.
- Glasnow’s new pitch might help him achieve a new level of filthy:
Quick graphic on how Tyler Glasnow's new slider fits into his repertoire. #Rays— Lance Brozdowski (@LanceBroz) March 17, 2021
At least in this outing, it also looks like his curveball is more vertical and his fastball isn't cutting as often.
Seems like curveball change could be an adjustment to benefit his new slider? pic.twitter.com/eC1Czm3QjA
- Can Randy Arozarena Live Up to the Hype? - Tom Verducci, Sports Illustrated: Lots of hype, but lots of reasons for it.
- MLB 2021: Randy Arozarena leads list of top 15 impact rookies - Chris Blessing, USAToday: Speaking of Randy, he’s going to be a very popular Fantasy pick in a heck of a lot of leagues this year.
- Stetson Allie Has Come Full Circle, and at Age 30, He Looks Legit - David Laurila, FanGraphs: Rays may have found another hidden gem in the reliever world.
- WanderWatch: The Wait Continues - Briana Gonzalez, Rays the Roof: The wait continues for the debut of the best prospect in baseball to The Show.
- Too Far From Town: Charlotte Stone Crabs - Davy Andrews, Daniel R. Epstein, and Roger Cormier, Baseball Prospectus: Former Rays Single-A farm team gets their profile.
- Opening Day is approaching rapidly!
Drive on down before Opening Day!— Tampa Bay Rays (@RaysBaseball) March 18, 2021
- Rays set plans for drive-through Fan Fest in Tropicana Field parking lots - Marc Topkin, Tampa Bay Times: Fan Fest will look a little different this year, but the hype and fun should still abound.