The Tampa Bay Rays have announced events and activities on both sides of Tampa Bay leading up to the Postseason and during the American League Wild Card Series.
Events will begin with Postseason Pop-Up Parties, taking place throughout the Tampa Bay region on Saturday, September 30 and Sunday, October 1. Other events and activations include two Rays flash tattoo events in St. Petersburg and Temple Terrace and various locations for fans to pick up Rays Up Tampa Bay yard signs, presented by Bayfront Health.
The full schedule of events is as follows:
Postseason Pop-Up Parties
Rays fans are welcomed to attend one of many Postseason Pop-Up Parties for fun, exclusive promotional items including Rays Up Tampa Bay Yard Signs, presented by Bayfront Health, Randy Arozarena Boot Can Koozies and fruity, frozen ice from Carousel’s.
Saturday, September 30
- Bob Gardner Community Park in Lakewood Ranch - 2710 White Eagle Blvd, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34211 | 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Hyde Park Village in Tampa - 742 South Village Circle, Tampa FL 33606 | 3 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Walter Fuller Park in St. Petersburg - 2800 75th Street N, St. Petersburg, FL 33710 | 6:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Sunday, October 1
- Oscar Cooler Sports Complex in Lutz - 770 Lutz Lake Fern Road, Lutz, FL 33548 | 12 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Dunedin Community Center - 1920 Pinehurst Rd, Dunedin, FL 34698 | 3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Rays Flash Tattoo Events
Monday, October 2 from 2-8 p.m., the first 50 fans ages 18 and older per location can select one of five Rays tattoo designs for free. These events will be based on a first come, first served basis at the following locations:
- Poison Ivy Ink, 218 5th Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
- 9722 N 56th St, Temple Terrace, FL 33617
All flash tattoo designs are final as is. Color and design changes are not permitted. Tattoos will be 2-3 inches, and available on arms or legs only. Flash tattoos are limited to one (1) tattoo per person. Fans are allowed to bring foldable/portable chairs to accommodate any wait, and are not permitted to line up to receive flash tattoos until 1 p.m. at each location.
The Rays postseason site also encourages fans getting tattoos to, “Make sure to stay hydrated and eat before arriving.”
Participants must agree to sign waivers for both the Tampa Bay Rays and Poison Ivy Ink prior to receiving a tattoo. Tipping your artist is not required, but is strongly encouraged.
Rays Up Tampa Bay Yard Sign Distribution Sites
Beginning Saturday, September 30, fans can pick up yard signs at select partner locations during each business’ regular operating hours, while supplies last:
- 330 1st Ave S, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Chicken Salad Chick
- 1221 4th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- 249 Windward Passage, Clearwater, FL 33767
Coppertail Brewing Co.
- 2601 E 2nd Ave, Tampa, FL 33605
- 7671 US Hwy 19N Pinellas Park, FL 33781
- 6222 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33614
- 4501 34th St N, Saint Petersburg, FL 33714
Suncoast Credit Union
- Downtown St. Pete - 1022 Central Ave. St. Petersburg, FL 33705
- South St. Pete - 2120 34th St. S. St. Petersburg, FL 33711
For important information and additional details regarding these postseason events, visit RaysBaseball.com/Postseason.